Find results in...
dscarpinato

Best body soap/cleanser?

The following soaps have worked greatly for me

"Kiss My Face" Green tea & Olive Oil soap

sulpher soap

African Black soap

Tea tree oil soap

I am unable to use ANY liquid except Dial Antibacterial or Baby soap (baby magic; etc)

HTH's

Johnson & Johnson baby wash has worked well for me in the past, and now I'm using Dove body wash for sensitive skin. I'm not sure if its the soap that has cleared me up or the fact I use one of those long-handled brushes for exfoliating my back, where I used to get loads of cysts and whiteheads.

I'm not sure if its the soap that has cleared me up or the fact I use one of those long-handled brushes for exfoliating my back, where I used to get loads of cysts and whiteheads.

I keep seeing people say to use BP to help with it. Is there anything you can buy just from a local drugstore or a Wal-Mart??? I've used Dove for sensitive skin and it helps, but every now and then I break out and need something extra to get rid of it. Any suggestions?

I keep seeing people say to use BP to help with it. Is there anything you can buy just from a local drugstore or a Wal-Mart??? I've used Dove for sensitive skin and it helps, but every now and then I break out and need something extra to get rid of it. Any suggestions?

I'm not sure if its the soap that has cleared me up or the fact I use one of those long-handled brushes for exfoliating my back, where I used to get loads of cysts and whiteheads.

That is a great idea - DUH!! Why didn't I think of that.

Thanks - I will be grabbing one TODAY :)

If you haven't tried it already I would suggest getting the Dial antibacterial liquid body wash and a luffa. Acne usually starts to clear up when you fight the oil and bacteria on the skin.

If you haven't tried it already I would suggest getting the Dial antibacterial liquid body wash and a luffa. Acne usually starts to clear up when you fight the oil and bacteria on the skin.