Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Seriously, I am sooo screwed right now. My roommates and I are having a party tonight and I invited everybody I know. I have been secretly going tanning (I am a guy), and I went twice. I think I misused the goggles this time because these are seriously the biggest pale circles I have ever seen! So my skin is pretty burnt, and a large area around my eyes is completely white. I am in a complete state of panic right now and every time I look it gets worse. I feel like I am going to puke, because I have anxiety as it is, and if everyone I know is showing up tonight sees me like this, I won't be able to handle it.

PLEASE can someone help me out on this? My friend has makeup that blends with skin in his room. Will that help at all? I can't tell any of my friends because they will never let me hear the end of it. Does anybody have any ideas at all?

Yes, give the make-up a try. You said you're hosting this? Can you make the lighting a bit dim so poor lighting plus the make-up will make it really invisible? I don't go tanning (I have super fair skin) so I don't have any experience with this. Best of luck though!

Yes, give the make-up a try. You said you're hosting this? Can you make the lighting a bit dim so poor lighting plus the make-up will make it really invisible? I don't go tanning (I have super fair skin) so I don't have any experience with this. Best of luck though!

mikeee i just had an idea:

grab some fun glasses (light pink, yellow, orange, blue) and wear em as an accessory.

if neone notices your pale circles just make a joke out of it and play it off. i honestly dont think anyone will care

^ good idea

Maybe buy a bunch of fun goofy glasses & make everyone wear them at the party like a theme, since you're a host it might work.

With makeup & sunglasses, maybe no one will notice....

Or you could just wear sunglasses & tell everyone you're eyes are shot from allergies. I had to do that once, but it was legitimate cuz my eyes really were red & irritated from allergies.

I know a guy in a band who wears sunglasses indoors all the time too :D, and he also always wears a leather jacket; try that! :P