Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crazychica

Glycolic acid

Im looking into using some type of glycolic acid product for me acne, Im wondering who else has used GA and what they thought of it. I hear its very harsh and rough on the skin, wondering if this is true?

I'm using GA and I love it. :]

It doesn't seem too harsh on my skin, but it seems if I quit using it my skin goes boom and a break out all over again.

i really want to try it as well...especially the aqua glycolic wash i hear so much about...but i am already on retin A and clindomycin...so adding another chemical might be too much...not sure though as its a wash and stays on for a 15 seconds lol...

It's a great product for red marks, but don't use it if you have active acne as it will take the tops off your zits.

It's a great product for red marks, but don't use it if you have active acne as it will take the tops off your zits.

wait ..what... i heard its good for active acne and red marks...i just bought the Aqua Glycolic Cleanser and I have been using it a day or 2...and I have acne..should I stop?

Im looking into using some type of glycolic acid product for me acne, Im wondering who else has used GA and what they thought of it. I hear its very harsh and rough on the skin, wondering if this is true?

wait ..what... i heard its good for active acne and red marks...i just bought the Aqua Glycolic Cleanser and I have been using it a day or 2...and I have acne..should I stop?