Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
critterface

100% tca cross removing wrinkles

Hi , Can someone tell me if "100% tca cross method" remove mild wrinkles?

85% TCA CROSS took out a couple of minor wrinkles for me. It also took out some indented cat scratch scars, which would be like bigger wrinkles. The minor wrinkles and most of the scratches went away after a single treatement. A deeper part of the scratches took two treatments. I looked BAD while they were healing! Between the red lines from the wrinkles and scratches and the spots from the other scars, I was not presentable. I spent the biggest part of two weeks hiding. You may heal at an entirely different pace.

I personally would NOT use 100% TCA on a wrinkle! A wrinkle is NOT a scar. Please do not do this. People have been scarred using 100% TCA other than for TCA CROSS. Please be careful with this stuff. Go have a professional give you a peel, consider it a lesson, and then if you feel comfortable do exactly what the profession did at home.

I personally would NOT use 100% TCA on a wrinkle! A wrinkle is NOT a scar. Please do not do this. People have been scarred using 100% TCA other than for TCA CROSS. Please be careful with this stuff. Go have a professional give you a peel, consider it a lesson, and then if you feel comfortable do exactly what the profession did at home.

Thank you for your advices!!! I had a few 100% tca cross done on my 3 scars. They were almost 85% gone!!!! I am just curious about the wrinkles.

NooooNooooNooooo...do NOT use it for wrinkles. I agree with anna. You could end up with a linear crater that is much MUCH worse.

on a lighter note: Congrats on your 100% Cross success .. :D !!!

Just thought I would let you know that the 85% TCA put on a couple of small wrinkles I had and on the marionette line was put on my a licensed aesthetician working in my dermatologist's office. The dermatologist was in on the whole thing and was quite pleased with the results. I am absolutely NOT recommending anyone do this on his/her own, and it is definitely a good idea to see if your dermatologist thinks it would help your wrinkles.

My TCA CROSS was done for acne scars. The wrinkle treatment was a "bonus" since there was plenty of TCA left to do them. The whole treatment (acne scars, cat scratches, wrinkles, & marionette line) did make me look like Frankenstein's monster temporarily and kept me wanting to hide from people for two weeks. My wrinkles were not big but now they are non-existant. :)

BTW, the aesthetician did a SilkPeel right before she did the 85% TCA CROSS.