Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nyugirl

Over-the-counter supplement that worked for me

Yes a healthy glow like the second picture of nyugirl. I think its the picolinic acid from the zinc or selenium. I did some reading on picolinic acid. Its the body's prime chelator, makes a huge difference in the effectiveness of minerals.

My skin has also started to clear up from it. Glad to see other people are also getting results from it. I changed my toner also so I was not sure how big a part each played in clearing me.

No, I never took antibiotics for my acne. I did take regular zinc tablets for about a year and a half before taking ClearComplex but not with it.

I am definently considering this, but I need a bit more info on how it goes.

Was anyone on Dan's regimen when they switched to this product? How did that effect your skin with the sudden transition of medications?

I am currently on Dan's regimen, but It takes up too much time to do the whole thing and I would like something just as effective but doesn't take time. If I bought this product, should I start taking it while still doing Dan's regimen for a week or so and THEN stop the regimen? Just to let me face get used to it without breaking out too badly.

What are the side effects?

Does this work just as well as the Regimen does? Is it the same sort of thing where you have to sit through a couple weeks of breaking out before it starts taking effects or does it go into effect in a week or less?

I am not on dans regimen but you have to use a good cleanser for your face to keep it clean. you will definately notice a difference in your skin within a week but you are not going to get clear in a week. I would recommend taking clearcomplex along with dans regimen until you finish it. you dont have to pick one or the other, i continued with my daily regimen when i started taking it and still do.

I am definently considering this, but I need a bit more info on how it goes.

Was anyone on Dan's regimen when they switched to this product? How did that effect your skin with the sudden transition of medications?

I am currently on Dan's regimen, but It takes up too much time to do the whole thing and I would like something just as effective but doesn't take time. If I bought this product, should I start taking it while still doing Dan's regimen for a week or so and THEN stop the regimen? Just to let me face get used to it without breaking out too badly.

What are the side effects?

Does this work just as well as the Regimen does? Is it the same sort of thing where you have to sit through a couple weeks of breaking out before it starts taking effects or does it go into effect in a week or less?

I have been using dk's bp while taking it. My skin tends to get irritated easily and this helps by keeping it from turning red.

I agree. Is DK's bp water based or oil based? I use a water based bp because my skin does not like oils and creams. My skin gets flaky from the bp so I use a little bit of moisturizer to fix this but once it dried the flakes would appear again. I think the clearcomplex helps a lot with generating new skin cells and getting rid of the old ones.

I agree. Is DK's bp water based or oil based? I use a water based bp because my skin does not like oils and creams. My skin gets flaky from the bp so I use a little bit of moisturizer to fix this but once it dried the flakes would appear again. I think the clearcomplex helps a lot with generating new skin cells and getting rid of the old ones.

Dk's bp is oil based but my skin is very sensitive even with the oil based. I cant imagine what the water based bp would do to my skin.

Anybody using SA with ClearComplex? I was wondering what the combination of the two products would be. Both seem to generate new skin cells.

How are you suppose to take this. The bottle says to take 2 to 4 tablets a day. Its a month supply so I think you are suppose to take 4 tablets a day. Should I take it all at once or split it up?

any other updates by people that started using it?

I recently finished my first month on ClearComplex and my skin has improved very very much. I am very happy with what it has done for me so far.

How are you suppose to take this. The bottle says to take 2 to 4 tablets a day. Its a month supply so I think you are suppose to take 4 tablets a day. Should I take it all at once or split it up?

I take 2 twice a day. I am not sure if it makes a difference but logically I think it would be better than taking it all at once.

hey, i am debating on whether I should buy the clearcomplex or not. All of you have all said good things about it so I think im going to try it out. I do have a question though. should I take two pills together in the morning and do the same at night. Or just take one pill in the morning, one pill in the afternoon, one pill in the evening, and one at night. And also can I still stick to my regimen of cleansing, then putting BP on, then moisturizing? please comment back

Stick to your regimen of cleansing and bp. Some people have said that their skin deals better with the bp when using clearcomplex. Such as irritation or redness. I would continue your regimen like it is and maybe stop the moisturizer if your skin is not getting irritated anymore. Two tablets twice a day is good but you could take it how you want. That's just what I do.

i just got my purivol/clearcomplex or whatever you want to call it yesterday. im giving it a go. im in the midst of one of my worst outbreaks ever. so im not sure if im gonna be able to get an accurate read on this stuff for quite awhile cuz im going to be looking better in a couple days anyways. seriously... i can say that cuz im in one of those cant get any worse spirals right now. lol. i find thats always the best time to start a new med cuz you dont have to worry about that "initial outbreak". i guess im kind of confused about something here though. is this suppliment supposed to help you absorb other vitamins better or is this all that you need? i ask cuz i saw a poster on this thread mention that it helps absorb other vitamins and that THAT was its treatment mechanism. if thats the case than im gonna ditch it cuz im seriously not gonna become one of these people on this board who have a 6 page long regimen consisting of 5000 suppliments and dietary aides they take every day. uhuh no thank you. im not gonna be dropping a grand at gnc every week for jojoba oils, fish oil, b-12. vit a, rosemary shards, shark liver juice, golden winged peruvian butterly farts, ground up leprachaun pubes, and all that sort of nonsense ive seen on peoples regimens here.

seriously... acne sucks... but not bad enough to rub peepee on my face. which ive actually seen folks on this site recently talking about doing lately. :rolleyes:

atliens that was one of the funniest posts i have ever read hahaha everythign you jsut read is so true and made me laugh so much hahahahah not bad enough to rub pepe on my face hahah. Well my acne isn't as bad anymore, but the pill has zinc in it so it does help fight acne. I wouldn't buy anything if all it did was absorb other homo pills that i have spend all my dang money on hahahah. I'll tell you how mine goes though. n if it doesn't work i will be chokin a biotch

It contains vitamins and minerals in very bioavailable forms, so your skin should improve by taking clearcomplex alone. Where did you read that its main purpose is to help your body absorb other vitamins and minerals better?

ok thank you very much. I order my clearcomplex today. Is it okay to take omega 3 pills with the clearcomplex throughout the day?

I don't see why not. It does not work against anything so it could only be beneficial.