Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
help3

I've had enough of this sh*t!

Ok here is my story:

My acne is pretty mild, I only have some pustles and sometimes cysts on my chin..

Somehow, acne ALWAYS seems to strike me on the worst times!

Tomorow, i'm going to see my girlfriend again in a lang time..

I was comepletly clear.. and just a few minutes ago, I looked in the mirror and i saw a cyst growing on the side of my mouth..

I F*cking hate this!

Sorry, but I'm so frustrated...

I may add: I wasn't stressy about the event, I watch what i eat, i'm doing the regimen gently, I use lotss of BP...I'm using a gentle cleanser, and a non-C moisturizer...

I'm sorry but sometimes i feel so depressed about it.. men, nothing seems to help..

I'm going to a big family reunion tomorrow....haven't seen em in years and I've got a big nasty annoying one on my cheek. Plus I have to take family pictures!!! Seriously I'm upset about it, but im just not going to think about it. I feel your pain!

I feel your pain bro! I've been there, done that, bought a whole stack of t-shirts. My journey is far from complete however! Recently started on a course of Oratane. Doc put me on it for 6-and-a-half months. On day 10 at the moment!

If you can't take the acne anymore, perhaps see a doc and get yourself on some meds?

Definitely go to a dermatologist and in the meantime, please see the link at the bottom of my signature for what do with a cyst/pimple/zit. It's no guarantee, but it may help shrink the problem.

If you only have the intermittent cyst, you should try the acne.org regimen. It's great for inflammatory acne.

Definitely go to a dermatologist and in the meantime, please see the link at the bottom of my signature for what do with a cyst/pimple/zit. It's no guarantee, but it may help shrink the problem.

If you only have the intermittent cyst, you should try the acne.org regimen. It's great for inflammatory acne.

If you catch them early enough, some ice and a spot treatment with 10% AHA can die them down quickly.

Try icing it a few times a day, very very gently after washing. Then apply your Regimen products. At night, apply an extra blob of bp on the individual pimples and/or a blob of 10% AHA. Hopefully this will help. :)

yeah that sometimes happen to me, when i get the occassional pimple at the worse times! This is what i do, i just wash the area, and then just put an ice cube over the pimple for a few minutes, and then spot treat it with a dab of BP, or sometimes i just use honey. By the next day, it should disappear/ if not, reduce the inflammation. Hope this helps! :)