Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stardancer

Anew Clinical Advanced Retext. Peel

I ordered this from my neighbor (I know, it's MUCH cheaper on ebay, but I like to support my community). My plan is to alternate with the Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner. Here's my question for those of you who use it. As it is an glycolic acid product, I would prefer to use it at night. However the directions say to use it in the AM. Does it really matter? Does your skin care what time it is?

Second is it still safe to use the neutrogena toner in the mornings when I use the Avon at night (in other words will I get too dry?

Third do you use it just like a toner?

Thanks in advance.

I use it as a toner; in other words, I apply it after I've washed and let my face dry. Then I can apply whatever else I want to over it.

I don't think it matters at all when you apply it. I vary, sometimes I'll put it on at night, sometimes during the day.

I'm now on my fourth container! I have (runs to check) two left once I finish this one.

EDIT: I still use the Neutrogena Pore Refining toner occasionally. For example, I just used mine now. I like the way my skin feels after I use it. Sometimes I'll use the toner and then the Avon glycolic pads, too, immediately thereafter. It just takes determining what your skin will tolerate. :)

As always, thanks Wynne. I am really like GA products thus far. Plan on trying coffee again this weekend, ouch, hopefully it doesn't cause pustules again.