Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tranzadikt

Cetaphil Face wash vs. dans

Hey guys well i've been using cetaphil face wash along with neatragena on the spot bp, and cetaphil moisturizer. Its been about a month now and my acne is finally begun to die down a bit,

i bought dans starter package (face wash, bp, moisturizer)

i did some research on his face wash though and many people are saying it made them break out worse, cetaphil is working fine for me so should i just stick with it and not risk a worse break out?

thanks

adam

Hi Adam,

There is nothing in the cleanser to break people out. It gets very good ratings overall. Since you already have it and paid for it, you might as well try it and see if you like it or not. I think it's much better than Cetaphil.

But, if you decide to stick with the Cetaphil, that's fine too. You can use Dan's cleanser as a shampoo or body wash if you want to. :)

Hi Adam,

There is nothing in the cleanser to break people out. It gets very good ratings overall. Since you already have it and paid for it, you might as well try it and see if you like it or not. I think it's much better than Cetaphil.

But, if you decide to stick with the Cetaphil, that's fine too. You can use Dan's cleanser as a shampoo or body wash if you want to. :)

I like Dan's. It suds up like crazy without over drying!

both cleansers are great. Only reason why i'm using cetaphil cleanser is because i get it for $5 here. It's too much paying for shipping and stuff cause i usually buy a lot at one time.

Cetaphil dried out my oily skin. However I've been using Dan's for a couple of days and it is much nicer on my skin. The dryness has gone down and the inflamation of my skin has too.

Truthfully I found that both of them dry me out. So I no longer use either one.

Did you find another cleanser that suited your skin?