Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wanabeacnefree

Doesn't it make you envious???

So my friend stayed from interstate for the weekend and on Friday night we went out, had a great night and got home 4am. While I spend about 5-10 mins removing makeup and doing my regimen, all my friend did was take out a cleansing wipe of some sort (probably the same wipes she cleans the baby's bum with! :think: ) and wipes off her makeup. 2 seconds and shes done!

I felt so envious that she doesn't need to spend big bucks or time cleansing. Her skin has always been effortlessly flawless.

Anyone else feel shitty about this kind of thing?

Wow I was just about to make a thread about this lol. I was gonna say how its such BS how my two brothers have flawless skin and all they do is shower and let water hit their face they dont even use any cleansing products .. WTF!! they are so lucky.. and they are 20 and 18.. and im 22.

some ppl are just lucky

Yeppers. I used to go away with a friend for a few weeks every year and basically I felt like complete shit the whole time. She was one of those people who can just roll out of bed in the morning looking ridiculously radiant and naturally beautiful beyond belief. Then there'd be me... taking literally hours to get ready every morning into a state where I could actually show myself, and even then I'd still be looking terrible.

Ah well.

I always find it pretty shitty that after we're done partying or whatever and my friend wants to stay at my place that he can just crash right away. No washing his face, nothing. while he's sound asleep/passed out, i'm the one washing my face for 10 min :P

lol i know what u mean..its the worst feeling to be soooooooo tired and ur friends can just plop down and fall asleep but we have to go and do a freakin regimen that takes 10 mins. if we add up those 20 mins a day for 365 days a year for years , we are losing years of our life.

whats worse is when you see all the a**holes and jerks with perfectly clear skin and yet all they do is be jerks and havent done an honest deed in their lives...grrr....

So my friend stayed from interstate for the weekend and on Friday night we went out, had a great night and got home 4am. While I spend about 5-10 mins removing makeup and doing my regimen, all my friend did was take out a cleansing wipe of some sort (probably the same wipes she cleans the baby's bum with! :think: ) and wipes off her makeup. 2 seconds and shes done!

I felt so envious that she doesn't need to spend big bucks or time cleansing. Her skin has always been effortlessly flawless.

Im envious of females in general... us guys can't really use make up to cover stuff up (well, we can, but if you can see it, its somewhat taboo not to use it...)

Though I guess we do have facial hair? But alot of can't grow facial hair because of our acne!

Though I guess we do have our strong masculine exteriors to put up a "I could punch acne in the face" front... but that's tough too.

yeh, what drives me nuts is when my husband just plops down to sleep and while im doing my regimen he whines "come on!! hurry up!! why are u putting all that crap on yer face?"

it was really cute the first few times cuz i thought "aaaw he cant sleep without me" but now its like aaarg im not doin this regimen for fun! enuff already

or when im at my dads house and he has no clue why it takes me 15 mns to wash my face so he's banging on the door saying hurry up! hurry up!

raaaar they dont kno how lucky they are. they could at least stop bothering me!

im impressed that u were brave enough to do the regimen in front of your friends thats balls showing ur weakness and all

guys can use make up too :) a lot of them do! as long as the foundation matches your skin colour!

YES, i am EXTREMeLY envious of people who don't need to apply any foundation when they're out but they still look so much better than me! they are so lucky! my sister is one of them, and the worst thing is she doesn't know how fortunate she is, all she does is laughing at me and my acnes :(

I've managed to get away with just using makeup removing wipes in place of washing my face and putting on BP, but that was only because I had arrived home at dawn and wanted to get into bed as fast as I could. I don't think I could do that every night though without breaking out. I've always been jealous of people who could roll out of bed and look great -- I look like death.

I work in a busy restaurant and it makes me feel so crappy when people look just as good at the end of the night as when they came in, meanwhile I'm an oily mess and I can't wait to get home to my mirror and Retin A hah

I am so envious of anybody who:

- doesn't have to spend 15 minutes twice a day doing an acne regimen

-can walk out the door without foundation and coverup and not have to worry about people thinking they are a disgusting freak

-doesn't need to run to the bathroom in between classes to clean up any oil slicks

-doesn't stare at their face at least once a week and want to cry

I cannot stand:

-friends who complain they have acne when they only have one little pimple and the rest of their face is fine

-people who ask you "Do you know you have a pimple there...?"

-people who have never had acne giving you suggestions on how to get rid of it..like we haven't tried everything already

-people who tell you you just need to drink lots of water, or that you will outgrow it

I am 24. I have acne since I was 11! It is so frustrating! I would give anything to be able to spend one day acne-free, to not have to hide behind makeup and constantly worry that people think I am dirty or lazy because of my acne! I am envious of anyone who 1.Does not have acne or 2. Can afford to regularly see a dermatologist.

No kidding! I work in a restaurant and cook alot along with the assistant mgr. and she was complaining about how all of the grease was affecting her skin and making it break out. I looked at her and thought WHERE! She has the most flawless skin, no oil, no pores, nothing! She eats fries and ice cream every day and drinks about a gallon of soda a day too and not a spot! Meanwhile all that grease kills my contacts, I don't eat the fries or ice cream because I can't afford the weight and only drink diet once ina while. I have had so much trouble with my skin, dermatitis, dry skin, break outs on my neck and now, lines, wrinkles, and creases! All she does is wash her face with whatever is in the shower. But she has great skin, runs in the family, so therefore great genes, great skin! I give up! Elf

All i think is that in the end my skin probably will be better once i got a clear skin.. DKR ftw!

Less rimples when u get old and stuff :)

But i totally understand what you guys mean! same with my brothers, sisters and girlfriend.. they never had any problems except my oldest brother and that was mild acne!

i am envious for my friends who can go to sauna and swimming with girls. i have so much back acne and scars, so i cant go never.

what makes me angry is when people think i am dirty or something, because "i dont wash my face" or something