Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

You're adorable, funny and if I were not married (happily) and if I were 20 something years younger, I'd go after you with a VENGEANCE...

You're smart, too. :D

I find it sad that you are so down on yourself when you seem to have so much to offer.

You amaze and inspire me (and I'm sure others) with your long, yet insightful posts.

Your wit keeps me on my toes and your looks curl my toes (in a good way), you are a mysterious hottie!!! ;)

You're highly intelligent, caring, damn sexy and all around probably the most popular person on the boards?

if thats not enough heres a *hug* for good measure!!!

awh dont be feeling so down ry. you are an awesome dude,you are really intelligent and know what you are talking about..and you have the most awesome hair that i have ever seen..aswell as being really funny...i fricken love you!!

Hello, well, I don't know you very well, but i am sorry to hear, or rather read, of your not so happy mood. From what I can tell, which honestly isn't a huge amount, you are a unique person. I guess it can be argued that every human being is unique, but to me, some people shine just a lil bit brighter. In my point of view anyways. And you seem to be one of those people.

The messages above me have basically pointed out the positive attributes you have, and those people obviously know you better than I. Which begs the question 'why am I replying to your post?'. Well, I will agree that you have wonderful hair, but beyond that, I can't really put into words why you are special.

I just know. Wow, does that sound lame... I just have a feeling about you, that you are a person that can and hopefully will impact the world in a positive way. So this post will probably seem random to you, but oh well, I had to state my opinion.

You do seem quite intelligent, and believe me, that within itself is one of the best attributes you have, and one in which age will only intensify. Except for the fluid intelligence, but wisdom will replace that. =)

I'm not sure if I cheered you up, but that was my somewhat convoluted attempt. I hope you have a better tomorrow than today. Cheerio!

thank you to everyone who replied, yesterday was a bad day for me, i was dwelling on things that have hurt me recently and was having a very bad day at work, i've decided i'm going to leave as soon as i can find something i'd really want to do in my life (ideally work in a piercing or tattoo parlour) i've also considered applying to work for Samiratans, recently i've been paying a lot more attention to the Emo forums and kind stayed out of the lounge, it really makes me feel like i'm doing something worth while when i'm helping people, and it's a great feeling when someone says your post has helped them.

anywho, thank you everyone, i have a hangover from hell at the minute and really need a shower so best get up outta my bed :D

Don't be sad Calibos, you can have my babies if you want. I'll boil you as many bunnies as you like!

Glad you're feeling better.

thank you to everyone who replied, yesterday was a bad day for me, i was dwelling on things that have hurt me recently and was having a very bad day at work, i've decided i'm going to leave as soon as i can find something i'd really want to do in my life (ideally work in a piercing or tattoo parlour) i've also considered applying to work for Samiratans, recently i've been paying a lot more attention to the Emo forums and kind stayed out of the lounge, it really makes me feel like i'm doing something worth while when i'm helping people, and it's a great feeling when someone says your post has helped them.