Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JnC73

When do you take your dosage?

If you are taking 2 pills do you take one in the morning then the other at night? Or do you take both at the same time??

I had my 2 month derm. appointment this morning. And I am now bumped up from 30mg a day to 60mg a day. She told me to take them both at the same time in the morning. If I remember correctly, my first time on Accutane I took once in the morning and other at night.

Just curious what everyone else is doing??? :eh:

Happy Friday everyone!!! :dance:

-Jessica

I was on 80mg a day; I took one in the morning and one at night. Each with a meal, of course. If your derm has said you can take both at the same time, that's what I'd do. It really is much more convenient and that way you only have to be terribly concerned about one meal rather than two proper meals to take your pills with. Of course, a simple glass of whole milk should be sufficient for taking your Accutane.

If you are taking 2 pills do you take one in the morning then the other at night? Or do you take both at the same time??

I had my 2 month derm. appointment this morning. And I am now bumped up from 30mg a day to 60mg a day. She told me to take them both at the same time in the morning. If I remember correctly, my first time on Accutane I took once in the morning and other at night.

Just curious what everyone else is doing??? :eh:

Happy Friday everyone!!! :dance:

-Jessica

i 2nd that... 1 in the am, 1 in the pm... maximize absorption... with a fatty meal..

i started doing it a month ago... having better results .... previously i was taking it like 7pm and 10pm....

I take my 40 mg dose after supper-I read that it fends well in the body after a "fatty" meal (not necissarialy a french fried greasy type meal) but a healthier well rounded meal. (but what do I know?) LOL

I was on 80mg a day; I took one in the morning and one at night. Each with a meal, of course. If your derm has said you can take both at the same time, that's what I'd do. It really is much more convenient and that way you only have to be terribly concerned about one meal rather than two proper meals to take your pills with. Of course, a simple glass of whole milk should be sufficient for taking your Accutane.