Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eggobitch

I have a wedding I have to go to.

Never been this mentally fucked up in a while. Im going through one of my worst breakouts on accutane, and I have a wedidng I have to be in as an usher on saturday for my cuzin i dont ever see. I have to walk some1 down the aisle and do all that wedding crap and I feel so scared. I cant even leave the house for school have to take online courses and now I was pressured into being in a wedding. Give me adviice guys on how to conquer this day. I wanna dissapear right now. How did u have to go to a big even or sumthing with bad skin and overcome it? I need strength,

Think of it like this......you HAVE to go so you have no choice, just do it, you don't need reasons. If you start thinking about it too much it will get to you more.

I just go out everyday knowing I have to don't let yourself hide away it's the worst thing you could do.

You have already made a big mistake of not going to school you shouldn't of let acne control you that much...it's not about the acne anymore ....it's about your mental state and emotions taking over you. Because I see heaps of ppl out with acne having fun....it's a personal thing you need to get over, don't have so much pride....that's how you look atm so just be done with it and go.

Congrats your on accutane im on it too, you should get clear soon! IB means it's working for you I had the worst one too....

Never been this mentally fucked up in a while. Im going through one of my worst breakouts on accutane, and I have a wedidng I have to be in as an usher on saturday for my cuzin i dont ever see. I have to walk some1 down the aisle and do all that wedding crap and I feel so scared. I cant even leave the house for school have to take online courses and now I was pressured into being in a wedding. Give me adviice guys on how to conquer this day. I wanna dissapear right now. How did u have to go to a big even or sumthing with bad skin and overcome it? I need strength,

that's some craziness. i was a best man in a guy's wedding i hardly even knew (don't ask me why he picked me!). but i obliged because to me it was an honor that he picked me despite my acne. so i mustered the courage and just did it. i said to myself..f*ck it, i'm in this for the long haul so i might as well make the best of it. the wedding went smoothly but i know in the back of people's minds they were asking themselves, wtf?! why is this pimpled face dood in the pictures, gross! but you know what? all eyes are ont he bride and groom...no one will even remember who you was. not saying you aren't noticeable, but that day is focused on them, you are just the hired help. trust me on this one.

couple of nights before the day, i suggest you get a ziploc bag (clean one!) and some paper towels. wrap the towels around ice cubes and put them into the ziploc bag. put the ziploc bag on your face to help decrease the swelling of the larger pustules. it'll help with the inflammation and give yourself a little confidence boost.

good luck bro, godsspeed.

Tearless