Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RCRanger03

I'm being strangled by a cyst

I have a deep set dime sized cyst on my throat right above my adams apple that is pushing on my windpipe. I can't take in full breaths and i'm afraid of how it will affect me when im sleeping. Its way way too deep to possibly pop so i dont know what to do. If it gets any worse i dont want to think how hard it will be to breathe. Any Thoughts?

head to the hospital to get it injected or something. That must really suck man. Wish you the best but the only advice i can give is to let a pro see it.

well, not right now. call your derm tomorrow. for now ice it i guess. and take some aleve.

is it big red and infected? then the emergency room can cut it open and drain it.

if not, your derma should be able to get you in and inject it.

If your breathing is impaired ..go to an emergency room and have it checked out. By your description, it could be a swollen lymph node and not a cyst. Usually a sign of infection.

Ice it, sit up in bed on lots of pillows, and take some ibuprofen or naproxen sodium. Tomorrow, go to your campus doc to see what needs to be done.

If you do have difficulty breathing, then you do need to go to the Emergency Room, but only if it is difficulty breathing with shortness of breath.

See link at bottom of my signature.

hmm...try black salve..it is a black cream that draws out the cyst...im not sure if u can get it in a store but i got it off the internet and it works wonders..but if u go into a store ask for it...that will do the job