Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dingdingding

for those that experienced an IB

sorry if this has been asked before, but for those who have experienced it, did you have breakouts on places where you always normally breakout, or was the IB kinda everywhere, even at places where you've never had a zit before?

i'm asking b/c my acne is mostly on my two jawlines, but i do have some minor scarring at the center of my cheeks. so if i experience an IB on mostly my jawlines, then great (they're already f*cked anyways), but if i dont wanna deal with more scarring elsewhere on my face.

i never experienced an initial breakout but i did have horrible acne on my jawline/upper neck. after being on accutane for 3 weeks, it was gone. i think the only reason why it went down so fast was because it was inactive acne that just wouldn't go away. good luck to you.

I had acne in the same places. My face. I rarely get body acne.

The IB was brutal for me (a lot of breakouts) It got better when I started using more moisturizer, maybe it was not related, I don't know. but it's been 2 years since my treatement and accutane really helped. I'm clear since then.

I had acne in the same places. My face. I rarely get body acne.

The IB was brutal for me (a lot of breakouts) It got better when I started using more moisturizer, maybe it was not related, I don't know. but it's been 2 years since my treatement and accutane really helped. I'm clear since then.

My IB happened within 2 days of starting accutane and it popped up everywhere, even places where i had no acne before. I broke out with several new blemishes everyday for about 2 weeks and my skin is finally starting to calm down some (knock on wood), I have about 1 or 2 smaller blemishes each day. -PG

still getting it 4 months in ive had a bad IB all the way through and I never got acne under my chin neck, now thats where all the actives are mostly

My IB happened within 2 days of starting accutane and it popped up everywhere, even places where i had no acne before. I broke out with several new blemishes everyday for about 2 weeks and my skin is finally starting to calm down some (knock on wood), I have about 1 or 2 smaller blemishes each day. -PG

No antibiotics I had come off some about 4 months prior to starting accutane though because the antibiotics are pretty harmful to your body too. I dont know if u can stop the IB breakout its just acctuane getting the stuff out of your skin...if you try and stop it, it might not work properly and your acne might return.

I say let it all come out naturally the people who don't get the IB might already have all the acne on their face and not much under the skin.....up to you though....I wouldnt mix antibiotics with accutane it could cause problems.

No antibiotics I had come off some about 4 months prior to starting accutane though because the antibiotics are pretty harmful to your body too. I dont know if u can stop the IB breakout its just acctuane getting the stuff out of your skin...if you try and stop it, it might not work properly and your acne might return.

I say let it all come out naturally the people who don't get the IB might already have all the acne on their face and not much under the skin.....up to you though....I wouldnt mix antibiotics with accutane it could cause problems.

Yes, I got an IB. I was also right off finishing Minocycline and still got it. It wasn't big, but it was at the worst places so when I smiled or ate, it'd hurt like hell. But yeah, I got an IB and it sucked and hurt so much. Best thing to do is to not touch them at all, even if they're the whiteheads that are easily popped. Don't touch anything at all in the beginning.