Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
insert

I need a cleanser Advice

I have been using purpose liquid mild cleanser, and i like it. But i have been using it just 3-4 weeks and is almost run out. Is there a cleanser very similar like this really mild that's cheaper or last longer? I've heard about aqua gycolic cleanser, but usually people use it alone without the regimen. Is it safe to use it as a cleanser in the regimen? I'm just almost a week into the regimen now, i don't want it to be irritating to my face. Any feedbacks or suggestion pls, thx in advance.

I have been using purpose liquid mild cleanser, and i like it. But i have been using it just 3-4 weeks and is almost run out. Is there a cleanser very similar like this really mild that's cheaper or last longer? I've heard about aqua gycolic cleanser, but usually people use it alone without the regimen. Is it safe to use it as a cleanser in the regimen? I'm just almost a week into the regimen now, i don't want it to be irritating to my face. Any feedbacks or suggestion pls, thx in advance.

Yea, I agree. Dan's cleanser is humongous. It's 16 oz. (compare that to the small Purpose Cleanser).

Another idea is Johnson & Johnson's Head to Toe Baby wash. It's almost identical to Purpose Wash and way cheaper. Plus it comes in a large bottle.

Try using just water... cold water. My skin has never felt so good and NOT irritated or flaky... can't believe I used a "wash" for so many years when water does the job and is so much less irritating.