Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm not talking about those make-up ones, I'm talking about the ones specifically designed for skin treatment to soothe itchiness, redness, etc. The powder feels really smooth, but does it clog your pore? Also, is it a good idea to wear them overnight?

Everyday Minerals 100% Silk Dust! I absolutely love it both as makeup and as treatment. I really think of it more as a treatment than as finishing powder anyway. I put it on in the morning and at night when I go to bed. I wake up with clean, smooth, soft skin! Not a bit of shine!

It's inexpensive too. They also have a tinted powder so you can go to bed with a tiny bit of coverage. I've used that when I sleep too and it works the exact same. I wake up looking awesome. (Except for pillow marks. ^.^)

Hands Down for The Everyday Minerals Silk Dust!! I use the untinted one as a night treament and the tinted one for daytime as it has a tint of coverage. Best Product I ever used it doesn't even look like its on me the tinted one and i use alot!!