Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MON3Y

Face Or Body Acne.?

Yea i Really dont have face acne really but i do have body acne and it really makes me fustrated still i know i should be happy but im not for some reason even tho people cannot see my body acne i still feel like shi* and i dont know y but wich would you rather have body acne or face acne.?

Bah, I have both. I'd rather have the body acne, but it sucks not being able to wear the clothes I want and having to cover up. I'd love to wear a tank top out in public, but that's not happening anytime soon. I'm glad winter is coming, then I don't feel like such a weirdo being covered up all the time.

I have both... but I'd WAY rather have just face acne.

The face is always on display, so girls etc can see what they are getting. however my body acne is like my dirty secret.. Ive never seen anyone else with it before and its like its unheard of.

I heard a girl at school say "What?! Can you get pimples on your BACK??!" to somebody and I was thinking damn right you can bitch.

I would want neither... but if I really had to choose, I'd say face (which I already have). I just don't know what I'd do if I couldn't be able to enjoy seeing clear skin on my body when I shower, or when I go to the beach, or during the summer when I want to wear tank tops, etc. I can always cover my face up with makeup, but I can't imagine covering my body up with makeup.

BODY ACNE I RATHER HAVE ! Man you're lucky! you dont' have any face acne okay. Having acne on the face is much much worse than having it on your body becuase

1. people always look at your face

2. you can cover up body acne with CLOTHES

3. body acne won't really make you depressed and will still allow you to have that good self image of yourself.

but then again i'm a guy so i don't wear tank tops and clothes that reveals my body. I guess if you're a girl its different, but for guys i'd say ''ya, body acne is much better to have than face acne. ''

I have both... I think I would choose body acne because I can at least hide it. And I can still be intimate if I can wear a shirt of have the lights dimmed or off.

You can't cover your face, so.

dude i am like you... i dont really have face acne but i have body acne. Its hella gay cause i cant really take my shirt off and swim and stuff but i guess its better than facial acne.

I have face acne and no body acne, but have had the occassional cyst pop up on my chest.

This is a really hard choice.

My first instinct is to choose body acne, cause I know what face acne is like. But then I love showing off my beautiful smooth body skin. But then I can hide my face acne with makeup and it's not that bad at the moment.

Urgh, I dunno...it's all acne, which we struggle with regardless.

I had facial acne and body acne in highschool but my facial acne went away within a year after turning 18 and then my body acne got really bad.

I actually wish my facial acne didn't go away. I was so used to hiding my body acne in highschool that I was to embarassed and ashamed to seek treatment from a dermatologist.

If my face acne had been more persistant after highschool I think I would have been more likely to seek treatment then just to hide it. I was 23 before I sought treatment for my body acne and that is my biggest regrett.

my body acne is gone now with the wonderfull help of accutane, but I still have to deal with the red marks and scarring.

I've had both. Body acne in my experience is way more stubborn, but I'd choose

that over face acne any day, 'cause who's gonna see me without a shirt? Everyone's

gonna see me without a mask :lol:

Initially, I would say body acne would be my preference, but after having suffered from a case of extremely severe body acne which has resulted in many keloid scars (the most difficult type of scar to treat), I am not too sure. I think it depends on the severity and what type of scars would be left over (if any).

I am into my 5th month of accutane and my face looks pretty good (hardly any scarring, just PIH). However my body is a mess with all these keloids and I get so depressed thinking about it. I can't get a girlfriend since I'm so insecure of what she'll think. At least with facial acne, it's all out in the open already and you don't have to worry about anyone getting freaked out by all these abnormal scars everywhere when you take your shirt off.

I have both , mildly but trust me bro I would pick body acne over face acne ANY DAMNED DAY. Not saying it's good but ... not the worst either.

I've never dealt with body acne outside a few pimples on my shoulders from time to time but I had a friend with bad backne and he said it was a bitch to deal with. That being said, I would've traded my acne for his backne any fucking day of the week. I figure it would've done alot less emotional damage to my mind than acne did.

definitely none but if i have to choose i would surely choose body at least it can be kept a secret compared to face where u are already showing it, sort of like open secret.