Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/2510/0920071517ov6.jpg

I am on tetracycline and proactive

I dont have many pimples at all, its just lots of redness and those red places as u see in the pic are a little bit lower than normal surface of my skin. they have been there for like 2 years now.

what do you guys suggest i do to get the redness away because it really looks bad. i havent tried peels yet; if peels, which ones? i was reading about the aqua glyceric but theres 3 different ones for facial; which one ???

thanks

try out an aspirin mask, it works wonders. and i havent tried peels. i would just suggest the aspirin mask or egg white mask. there is all kinds of stuff about them on here

if you want to try aqua glycolic, use the cleanser. i think that's what gives people results. i have used alpha hydrox 10% AHA lotion myself, which yielded pretty good results. otherwise, just look around on this forum and you'll get a lot of ideas as to what people are using for their red marks. good luck.

heres a hint: get off proactiv :P

lol jk, but most people on this site, including me, absolutely hate that line up.

theres definately way better products out there, so if proactiv isnt even working, you should give others a try.

yea im off proactive, and on aqua glycolic now. hhavnet noticed much

will accutane help for scars/ redmarks/dots

i dont have many pimples, and maybe some of the spots are from pimples underneath the skin

theres red spots coming up randomly and they dont go away :[ just keep appearing and i cant stop them. aqua glycolic has probably made me get more spots, this is stupid i hate this