Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has anyone used mark products? i saw Lauren Conrad on TV and I guess she is the spokesperson or whatever. She is soooo pretty! Im jealous..haha but anyway. Has anyone used their cosmetics or anything?

meetmark.com

EDIT: I have been looking on the site...they have hair stuff and some clothes and all sorts of stuff. Hmm..

mark. is a mary kay (i think) line geared toward the younger generation. that's about all i know. some of the products are supposed to be really good. check out reviews on make-up alley.

I really like there mini hook-up lipglosses (the original ones...now they have all sort) because they're minty =) Everything is decent...it's all pretty sheer from my experience. The shimmery shadows are nice as well.

mark. is a mary kay (i think) line geared toward the younger generation. that's about all i know. some of the products are supposed to be really good. check out reviews on make-up alley.

I am looking at the hair stuff....hmm..im gonna hafta check out makeupalley. ive never heard of this company till i saw an ad w/ lauren conrad in it.

I don't use their brushes.... but I do use their Invisible Touch Perfecting Concealer and I love it! It has really good coverage and doesn't make me breakout!

i luv their stuff...cheap and cute...i use their blush + bronzer brush which is pretty good...i got the foundation one too..which i havent used yet...and i just ordered their new kabuki brush..cant wait!!!i luv their hook up glossies...and their curl goddess mist is amazing...

I just ordered some of the curl goddess products yesterday, I'm hoping they work well, if so I'm going to try the salon straight. :wub:

I wanted to try some of their salon straight stuff 2..and the volumizing root spray...and lip gloss...and..haha jus kidding. maybe when i get paid next week.