Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Czyblonde

Neutrogena Three Step Program?

Okay so I've been through the Regimen before and it worked okay for me. Then I went on the Nuva Ring birth control and that also helped. But then just like 3 weeks ago! I started breaking out so bad. And so today in a fit of depression I raced to Target to grab something anything to help. And I started to look around and saw that the Nutrogena product saws results can be seen in 48 hours, lessening of redness and irritation and size of the evil said bastard pimples.

Plus I'm seeing someone new and who wants to kiss a face full of zits?

So has anyone tried this?

Did I just waste 20 bucks?

Sorry Dan the Regimen isn't working for me anymore!

Okay so I've been through the Regimen before and it worked okay for me. Then I went on the Nuva Ring birth control and that also helped. But then just like 3 weeks ago! I started breaking out so bad. And so today in a fit of depression I raced to Target to grab something anything to help. And I started to look around and saw that the Nutrogena product saws results can be seen in 48 hours, lessening of redness and irritation and size of the evil said bastard pimples.

Plus I'm seeing someone new and who wants to kiss a face full of zits?

So has anyone tried this?

Did I just waste 20 bucks?

Sorry Dan the Regimen isn't working for me anymore!

hate to break it to you this is just another form of the "regimen" with sa nothing unlike proactive and other things they sell on the market

u will still break out once in a while

y not go back to the regimen and give your money to someone who gives a fuck

I've tried it before as a substitute to proactiv and it didn't help me too much. I still broke out and pretty badly. I still have acne with proactiv but at least I only get a few instead of the many that I would get using other three step programs. The three step program here did help me for awhile, but just like anything else it wasn't effective enough and I still broke out a lot.

what i use is clinique. you guys heard of that? its like one of those little cosmetic things inside of macy's and stuff. their acne solutions, idk HOW i got it, but i got a big one for free, i guess a friend ordered it for me without telling me?

but the face wash is SOOO LIGHT! ITS A REALLY LIGHT FOAM! its so cool. i got it just yesterday, and its been working good so far. you guys should try it but its about 47-50 bucks!

You should give regimen a try again maybe wait a couple of weeks

and i believe when they say results can be seen in 48 hours it actually doesn't work for me though. just a thought go back to the regimen and be patient :)