Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Master_Z

What helps pustules?

I have a few little ones on the sides of my face. I popped the pus and applied plenty of Dan's BP, but it didnt work. They are back again, and I dont know what to do. Any ideas?

I know what your saying man.. i suffer with mild pustular acne aswell.. its sooo annoying... somedays I will be clear then I will wake up with a few on my chin or 1 on lower part of my cheeck.. Its inflammatory acne... I would suggest stick with dans Regimen.. Ijust started and im hoping it can keep my pustules under control.. What i try to do even thoe its so tempting Dont squeeze pustules it only adds to more irritation and i belive it spreads to the next pore... When i have pustules i spot treat with dan bp and by the night there gone usually after my shower.. Im whoping that Dan regimen can stop these Pustules from forming!!! If anybody knows any Foods or supplements to stop the formation of pustules I will be delighted!

Just something to consider...Whenever I drink caffeine, in any amount (even decaf green tea), I developed pustules. When I avoid caffeine, I only get white heads.

Just something to consider...Whenever I drink caffeine, in any amount (even decaf green tea), I developed pustules. When I avoid caffeine, I only get white heads.

I dont drink soda. Actually, I drink NOTHING with caffeine. :)