Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sam

Take a look at this picture

Ukrainian president was exposed to high levels of dioxin which caused him to get chloracne which was the first known skin disease to be noticed in the vietnam war.

The Americans used a chemical called dioxin and herbicides which was named Agent orange,they used it to spray trees n plants to kill the leaves and plants so the enemy couldn't camouflage behind them,it also caused a lot of diseases for the war veterans and the vietnamese ppl so they sued the company who made the agent orange chemical in 1987 for $180 million

Dioxin is a chemical that is in the air 24/7,we eat it,drink it u name it it is everywhere and the governments are trying to fade it out since the 60's because they didn't realize how toxic it was.

Here is the link and look up chloracne.

http://blog.kievukraine.info/2006/09/yushc...th-russian.html

Thank you so much for posting this Sam! I remember years ago seeing a show on tv where they were interviewing people with chloracne. This was featuring employees who worked in a chlorine plant and were exposed to large doses. It was so upsetting! These poor men had to go to the dermatologist almost every day. They were extracting blackheads out of their ears the size of erasers...it was awful. I have often wondered about the impact of even the smaller amounts we are exposed to. Neither of my parents ever had acne...and I know a lot of people who have it whose parents also didn't...why do we???

Guest delta force operators

can u get this from swimming in a pool

This is a good summary of the condition:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chloracne

They mention the fat substitute Olean may be a treatment. Hmm??? Internally or topically I wonder.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olestra

In 1999, researchers discovered that Olestra helps facilitate the removal of dioxins from the body, as it apparently binds to dioxins in a manner similar to that of normal fats. This unexpected side effect may make the substance useful in treating victims of dioxin poisoning. [4][5]

This is a really troubling condition. It is a common condition among vets from Vietnam who were exposed to a chemical called Agent Orange, which was used by the American forces to kill off and clear plantation and large areas of the jungle to expose Vietnamese basis etc.

Dioxins bind to fat tissue and can stay in the system for up to 28 years, depending on how much was ingested.

No kidding, I researched Olesta and it is pretty controversial, causing stomach cramps and other unpleasant tummy issues. However, I found that they are adding it to Ruffles Light Potato Chips. I'm munching on them right now! Who ever thought that eating potato chips would help keep skin clear. They are listed as absolutely fat free...imagine that!

Guest delta force operators

what sucks is this guy looked like a good charmer now hes a monster