Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sorry if this topic has been repeated b, im new to the whole regimen thing n havent had tiem to browse the forums ye. i liv in the UK i was wonderin which products work best for acne my acne is probs mild>moderate in some areas any help? much appreciated. :)

Sorry if this topic has been repeated b, im new to the whole regimen thing n havent had tiem to browse the forums ye. i liv in the UK i was wonderin which products work best for acne my acne is probs mild>moderate in some areas any help? much appreciated. :)

Hey there :)

adams right :) dont use panoxyl, i recommend you speak to your doctor about Differin gel, i use it and its teh best thing iv been given.

Also, eucerin is really great, best moisturiser out there, oil free, dont block pores, and its non greasy.

And aqueous cream is great aswell :) iv used it for about 8 years of my life (about 2 to 10 for dry skin associated with eczema) and it was great. I used to use it as a cheap night moisturiser (its greasy) but it moistuirsed my skin, plus it lasts for ages.

Def ask your doctor about differin :)

Hi tehre thnx fo rthe advice, is Diffin prescribable(think thts rite) or can you buy it from ur local chemist or so?

I use panoxyl and it is drying but too frightened to try something else as it works! Just have to keep moisturising loads. Eucerin is very good although rather pricey.

Hi i use AKno Natura for my acne, it took about 1 month to clear my face and now i use it just for maintenance, you know when i feel a spot coming up i just apply some and wash it off after a few mins and this does the trick and in 2 -3 days the spot is gone. this stuffs organic and for me its the best thing that has worked on my face.

tk

Elinor

I really like Eucerin so far but because of the price [roughly £10] I'd recommend only if you have extremley dry skin.