Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sephora28

I need a new bronzer

I LOVE Revlon New Complexion bronzer, but it is about to be discontinued so I do not want to get too attached (like I'm not already *sarcasm sarcasm*). It is the PERFECT bronzer for my NC 20 skin. It adds a lovely golden glow without looking like blatant bronzer on me. BUT, I have hit the pan on my compact and need to buy a new one. I was eyeing the shimmer strips from physicians formula. Anyone use them? I can't decided between sunset strip (bronzer) or vegas strip (light bronzer). I want one that will give me a slight color and not just highlight, so should I buy the sunset strip? Thanks a bunches!

OH MY GAWD. I literally orgasm every time I use physician's formula shimmer strips. I want to get them all... I really suggest them. If you are looking for a more matte bronzer though, I suggest Rimmel's Natural Bronzer in Sunlight...... reviews on MUA say its great for paler skin and looks very natural.

for a matte bronzer i really like nyc's smooth skin bronzer in sunny. it's not to dark or orange or anything. but i haven't used many.

I LOVE Revlon New Complexion bronzer, but it is about to be discontinued so I do not want to get too attached (like I'm not already *sarcasm sarcasm*). It is the PERFECT bronzer for my NC 20 skin. It adds a lovely golden glow without looking like blatant bronzer on me. BUT, I have hit the pan on my compact and need to buy a new one. I was eyeing the shimmer strips from physicians formula. Anyone use them? I can't decided between sunset strip (bronzer) or vegas strip (light bronzer). I want one that will give me a slight color and not just highlight, so should I buy the sunset strip? Thanks a bunches!

I have the PF shimmer strips in vegas strip?

It's awesome. Good highlighter and eyeshadow. Doesn't really work as a bronzer for me, though.

I think I am going to buy the Jane powder bronzer in 'Sahara.' It got a 100% would buy again rate on makeupalley. I was looking at it at work last night and it did seem similar to the revlon one, just maybe a tad darker. That's okay, I'll just apply it lighter :P