Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

washing twice a day(instead of 3 times) really has improved my face...i looked in the car mirror today and my red marks most of all are improving alot...andd instead of washing my face for 45 seconds i only wash it for 15-20 seconds...its great lol...irritation sucks!!! lol

But anyways was wondering if retin A at night and clindomycin day and night would be too irritating for the skin?? my doctor prescribed me this gel thats like retin A but it REALLY gives me these colorless clogged pores and i hate them so im using the retin A which has always been good to me...does anyone have this combo or know if its good or not?? thankss

Retin A .025% gel

clindomycin 4% mixture with 95% water and 4% alcohol, yea i know its weird doesnt add up :S lol

More than 15 years ago I used Clindamycin and retin A and the combo cleared me up. I thought acne was gone so I stopped using them...oops.

I'm using something else now that keeps me clear. (My regimen is in my sig).

I used Cleocin T in the bottle; it had the applicator sponge on the tip of it. I used Retin A liquid of 0.05% I think was the strength. The liquid burns one whole heck of a lot more than the gel but it seemed so very effective.

I did not go back on Retin A and Clindamycin as at 29 I had cystic acne that got worse and worse and I got Accutane. :D Didn't get to finish the Accutane so I'm considering a final course of it to complete the remission. Although with the pain of my joints now, I don't know if I could tolerate it.