Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was listening to James Blunt's Album when I was going through a rough time in my life over a year ago, and it just made me even more depressed! I still like his music but I can't listen to that album anymore, because it brings back bad memories.

Don't you hate it when you like a song, but then it gets associated with a bad memory so you can't listen to it anymore?

James blunt. Hands down.

My brother went to school in California, and once he was out with his friends at some club-ish place, and James Blunt was there. He claims that James Blunt hit on one of his friends all night, topping it off by whispering/ singing the phrase "You're Beautiful..." in her ear... how sad is that? Mind you, this was like a year after the song was even popular... :whistle:

But I guess if James Blunt whispered that in my year, itd be tough to turn down his sweet sweet melodic voice.... :liar:

Maybe I'm lucky, or not... I've had my head under a rock for a lonnnng time... I have absolutely no idea who this guy is.