Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
prettylady213

Under-eye bags

:D Preparation H. Ice packs. Chilled cucumbers. Avon's Anew Clinical has this combo upper and lower eyelid cream that is simply amazing. I don't work for Avon, but I should, darn it. Or they owe me royalties...

The Avon stuff is called Anew Clinical Eye Lift. Removed, completely, the crepiness on my upper eyelids. I also now heavily moisturize that area. I'm 40 so some beginning signs of aging are creeping up..and I will not let it. ;) So far, so good.

:D Preparation H. Ice packs. Chilled cucumbers. Avon's Anew Clinical has this combo upper and lower eyelid cream that is simply amazing. I don't work for Avon, but I should, darn it. Or they owe me royalties...

The Avon stuff is called Anew Clinical Eye Lift. Removed, completely, the crepiness on my upper eyelids. I also now heavily moisturize that area. I'm 40 so some beginning signs of aging are creeping up..and I will not let it. ;) So far, so good.

do they have anything for undereye wrinkles, fine lines, and crow's feet? i'm only 34 but thanks to years of sun worship :naughty: i'm starting to see my skin age faster than i'd like........:(

i'm also thinking of trying Hope in a Tube by philosophy - i've read really good things about it.......

do they have anything for undereye wrinkles, fine lines, and crow's feet? i'm only 34 but thanks to years of sun worship :naughty: i'm starting to see my skin age faster than i'd like........:(

i'm also thinking of trying Hope in a Tube by philosophy - i've read really good things about it.......

:redface: I even use shan't in normal conversation... I bought some of my Avon stuff on eBay. :D Cheap!

Lots of sleep, cold cucumber slices, cold teabags...and avon def works well too...they have a vitamin c serum or something that i use to use back in college that made me appear woken up even if i had been up all night!