Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bigelow

Gummy Bears are EVIL!

Title says it all, I admit, I went a little overboard, but thats because I wasnt thinking about reprecussions of these tiny, fruity, chewy delicious treat. Never for one minute did I think that I'd go from almost clear face to waking up this morning with 6 monsters growing from my forehead, my neck completely covered, and my chin and nose covered with little guys threatning to get bigger if I dare to take one step towards the gummy bears.

So, now I have to try to make this go away, of course, 2 days before I see my boyfriend for the first time in 5 months, I break out. I was almost clear too. Stupid gummy bears.

...there goes my favorite treat.

Ohhh :( I feel bad for you

I hate how it's when we're almost clear that we stop being careful with what we eat. "Well I haven't had a zit in a few weeks, maybe I can eat anything I want now". BAH

O no, i feel for you, I really do. My skin reacts the same to sugary treats. Sometimes when I am clear I convinve myself that all is well and I can have the occasional sugary treat, so I reach for the chocolate cookie......step away from the chocolate cookie! One tiny biscuit=forehead full of evil cysts! Its not worth it is it.

maybe it's not the gummy bears because it takes 1-2 weeks for pimples to form. it might be from the stress of seeing your boyfriend in 2 days.