Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
euge

I've run out of accutane!!

last night was the last of my tablets but i dont have an opp untill the 26th. they said its ok to miss 6 days without it effecting anything. is this correct?

If that's what they say...

It takes a few weeks to be completely eliminated from the body, so there'll still be some 'in there' after six days.

You will be fine, but your doctor should program their appointments better so that you don't miss any days. Hopefully it won't happen again.

by the way I missed 5 or 6 days, but not b/c my doctor was irresponsible but b/c of Hurricane Wilma in S. florida (all business were closed, no power). My doctor went the extra mile to get us the prescription as soon as possible.

The way I understand accutane is missing days doesn't even matter - its efficacy is determined by the total amount you've taken over your whole lifetime. Still, I'm sure you want to get off accutane as soon as possible.

its not been too ba for me actually. im going thrugh phases with my skin. some times its very dry on my face and my lips are all cut up. but others like today i have only had to apply moist twice and lip cream once. however. only now my back and the backs of my arms are starting to go very dry. im one month in and its only just started to effect my back.

whats next to expect?