Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
muggz

Saved up 500, whats the best treatment to get for my scars?

Hi all,

ive managed to save up £500, whats the lastest treatment for mild-medium rolling scars and a pox like scars on my cheeks and near my chin?

im in london, uk

thanks for your help

Hi all,

ive managed to save up £500, whats the lastest treatment for mild-medium rolling scars and a pox like scars on my cheeks and near my chin?

im in london, uk

thanks for your help

for 600 quid you could get pixel laser 3 sessions, or 2 sessions with 400 quid and a chemical peel afterwards for a 100 quid.

Hi all,

im in london, uk

thanks for your help

for 600 quid you could get pixel laser 3 sessions, or 2 sessions with 400 quid and a chemical peel afterwards for a 100 quid.

Hey thanks for the reply, have you had pixel yourself? is that the laser treatment that in focus now? sorry to ask im a bit behind, last time i read up on stuff it was blu light. Is chemical peel the same as TCA peel?

Thanks for your time and help

Muggz go see Dr Chu at hammersmith hospital,u can go private or get your GP to refer u and u will get treatment done on the NHS.

NHS is faster to see Dr Chu (3 months waiting list) than going private n u would think private would be faster

You could try selfneedling as it is working for my severe acne scars.

i tried to see dr chu on the NHS, was the biggest waste of time ever, after requesting him and waiting 3 months for an appointment i ended up getting seen by someone in the office next to him who rush me through in about literally 4 minutes, told me to come back in 3 months, came back in 3 months and then spent 5 mins with me and said that i was worrying about nothing and my scarring isnt that bad. I said its not what it looks like to you its how it affects me mentally, she just fobbed me off and i left.

Can anyone recommend a pixel place or chemical peel place in london? As long as its not harley street! those guys are crooks