Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
disviet

Dan's Benzoyl Peroxide

Is Dan's BP suppose to go on clear and not be pasty and leave a white mask? I'm used to having the white mask after I apply any type of BP. I switched from Clean and Clear Persa-Gel 10 to Dan's BP. The C&C's BP worked really nicely. I don't mind the overdrying effect that it causes. With that said, would you use Dan's BP, or C&C's BP if prices weren't a factor in deciding?

Is Dan's BP suppose to go on clear and not be pasty and leave a white mask? I'm used to having the white mask after I apply any type of BP. I switched from Clean and Clear Persa-Gel 10 to Dan's BP. The C&C's BP worked really nicely. I don't mind the overdrying effect that it causes. With that said, would you use Dan's BP, or C&C's BP if prices weren't a factor in deciding?

Guest happy-java

Most of the magic in the regimen is, in my opinion, his BP. It is the BEST bp I ever used. I actually LIKE putting it on! It's a nice gel that goes on cool, and spreads super easy but does not drip. The second I spread it out, it turns clear. Invisible. Love it. :D

Most of the magic in the regimen is, in my opinion, his BP. It is the BEST bp I ever used. I actually LIKE putting it on! It's a nice gel that goes on cool, and spreads super easy but does not drip. The second I spread it out, it turns clear. Invisible. Love it. :D

I ordered Dan's BP gel last Thursday and received it today, the day before I was suppose to! I was extremely excited and had to put it on!

I was amazed at how smooth it glided on when compared to the Neutrogena On-The-Spot...

Hopefully it works just as well. On-The-Spot use to flake off really bad in clumps which was kind of gross...it would look like dead skin when in reality it was just clumped up BP. I put Dan's BP gel on and it was no different than applying a facial lotion. We'll see how it goes!

Very impressed Dan! :whistle:

the fact that dan's bp goes on as a clear gel is a definite plus in my opinion -- i don't understand why anyone would want something that leaves a white film on their skin.

Just switched to Dan's BP from Neutro On the Spot. The OTS BP worked very well for me, but it does go on a little gummy. Dan's is much better quality and I hope it works the same for me.

I'm so jealous lol. bloody dutchies. i believe they don't allow shipping.. :cry:

Can't find an AHA/BHA anywhere here.

i'm stuck with 5% BP it also works but i have to spend more time on spreading cause it's more "thicker". I totally agree on the white thing.. why the hell do they make it white instead of transparant?

I've been using the regimen about two weeks now and the bp is flaking up when I go to apply my make up.

I changed from foundation to lotion with a tint, still flaking.

I thought maybe it was Dan's moisturizer, but I skipped that step this morning since I have tinted moisturizer now and my skin was still flaky.

So, it has to be the bp flaking up. It only flakes when I'm applying anything to my face after the bp and/or moisturizer. I'm guessing it's not flaking when I apply the moisturizer because my fingers "gently glide" over my skin with Dan's awesome lotion.

It's definitely not dry skin. My skin hasn't been dry for a while.

Any ideas?

^ You can consider adding a few extra drops of jojoba oil to your moisturizer and that should help with the flaking. Or you can try one of the AHA moisturizers such as Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion or Lac-Hydrin Five.

^ You can consider adding a few extra drops of jojoba oil to your moisturizer and that should help with the flaking. Or you can try one of the AHA moisturizers such as Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion or Lac-Hydrin Five.