Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gordiepoopy

which book should I get (Paleo Diet)

I'm going to go on the Paleo Diet in hopes of curing my acne. I went to Dr. Cordains website and I found 2 books. 1 The Paleo Diet and 2 The Dietary Cure for Acne. Which one should I get??? Also, a while back I read a long account of Dan on the Paleo Diet I can't find that thread anybody. Can somebody please help me find it? Thanks. :dance:

I'm going to go on the Paleo Diet in hopes of curing my acne. I went to Dr. Cordains website and I found 2 books. 1 The Paleo Diet and 2 The Dietary Cure for Acne. Which one should I get??? Also, a while back I read a long account of Dan on the Paleo Diet I can't find that thread anybody. Can somebody please help me find it? Thanks. :dance:

Among those books I would choose "The Dietary Cure for Acne"

While if I have to suggest you a good book on "Paleo Eating" it would be "The Garden of Eating" by Rachel and Albert Matesz

The Garden of Eating Reviews

As for Dan's Paleo Diet long account:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...&hl=cordain

Could someone post what's being said in The Dietary Cure for Acne?

Just like a small summary :P

The Dietary Cure for Acne is really just about how the Paleo diet relates to acne and some information that is relevant.

I would suggest you get the book "The Paleo Diet" because it has a bunch of recipes that you can use, and is a physical object so you can keep it in the kitchen or wherever you want so that you can use it as reference (probably when cooking).

I have not read the Garden of Eating, but after looking at the link, I am thinking about checking it out.