Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AcnePwned

Do you know someone on acne.org personally...

I don't know how many people have actually ever known someone in real life, before acne.org. Like they knew that person that they saw on Acne.org and just realized they knew that person in real life.

Why am I asking this?

Because I do know someone and wouldn't know how to talk to that person, weird.

?

Your post is a wee bit confusing, but no, I do not know anyone on here outside of the website.

That is a pity actually, because there are several wonderful people on this site. =)

No I don't think I happen to know anyone on here.

I have always wondered how embarassing it would be if someone recognized me. But I've gotten such good advice and info from Acne.org that I wouldn't trade it! Y'all are great and hopefully I can offer the same support that so many have given me so far.

Also, I wouldn't confront someone I recognized. It could be traumatic. Ok I hope it's not meee!

I haven't noticed anyone i knew before hand on these boards, not too say there isn't as a lot of people don't post pictures, but i have noticed there are a lot of people in my immediate area who most likely have seen me (well i'm not hard to miss) at a shopping centre or somewhere else.

I've met a few members through this board, some very cool people here :D

no... but i had a dream last night that someone did...

I don't know how to feel about that. Good dream or bad?

i'll just tell how the dream went cause i'm killing time before work.

in my dreams i'm browsing around these forums (yeah i spend too much time on here) and someone sees my post and apparently knows me in real life, he says his name is xavier and i've never met him before. from there i'm on some kind of demon jet-ski or something cruising around school and this xavier guy pops out of nowhere and goes "what's up cameron!" at least 10 different times throughout the night. then i steal money from a bowling alley in which the manager catches me and i turn into a fat woman, he proceeds to strangle me and rip my tits apart. then i wake up.

yeah...

more "wtf" than good or bad.

I haven't noticed anyone i knew before hand on these boards, not too say there isn't as a lot of people don't post pictures, but i have noticed there are a lot of people in my immediate area who most likely have seen me (well i'm not hard to miss) at a shopping centre or somewhere else.

I've met a few members through this board, some very cool people here :D

If it were to turn out that I know someone on here personally, it wouldn't bother me a bit. People at work know I like learning and sometimes educating a bit about skin care and I'm open about being a member of this site. It helped me so it is bound to help others. Can't be parsimonious with the good stuff!