Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cl1986

not had a blood test for a few months???....

i havnt really been told by my derm to make an appoinment to get my blood tested in the last couple of month. i have only had 2, one before i started tane and another after the first month. now 119 days in and im really feeling like i need to be thinking about whats going on inside of me. sure anything could happen to my liver or anything else on that matter and heres me not knowing a single thing about it.

do you think i should go ahead and see the nurse or should i consult my derm before i get the tests?

ask your derm at your next appt. my guess is your blood lipid levels were great the first two tests so your derm isn't worried and so hasn't ordered any more tests. don't worry too much, but ask your derm next time you see them.

ask your derm at your next appt. my guess is your blood lipid levels were great the first two tests so your derm isn't worried and so hasn't ordered any more tests. don't worry too much, but ask your derm next time you see them.

aaaaah i see. maybe thats what it is then. but i shall ask at my next appointment which is over amonth to go yet.

cheers.