Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DrNeal

Is Acne the only thing that you lose at.....??

I think people who are used to getting what they want in life have an even harder time losing to the beast of acne....

It seems like the fall is harder....?

Guest delta force operators

lifes not fair thats what makes it great so u can strive to be better then everyone

I think people who are used to getting what they want in life have an even harder time losing to the beast of acne....

It seems like the fall is harder....?

Sure as hell is. Especially if you have ridiculously high standards for yourself. Clever people probably have a harder time dealing with it because they're used to being able to think and rationalize and research their way out of anything, but sometimes biology just hits below the belt. :confused:

It is always a struggle between my inner true character and the person acne has turned me into. They each have the upper hand at times, but it allus comes down to what I see when I look in the mirror.

It's another straw on the strained camel's back for me....one more stress I don't need. I'm not used to getting what I want at all; quite the opposite.

DrNeal, it does sting a little more. i used to be so outgoing and social. and now i'm afraid to show my face to old friends from school because i wouldn't want them to think, what in the hell happened to me.

it's sad, but i do care what others think about me.

I lose when it comes to getting to know other people. It's extremely difficult for me and I feel alone much of the time. I don't have a circle of friends really.. just acquaintances.

The only thing going for me is school.. doing well gives me a reason to feel good about myself and it distracts me from things that plague me when I'm idle.