Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So we had this thing in history where we had to dress up as a historical character and present our views on different things.

Our teacher was playing along with the role and he was debating with us against women's rights. (Just for the dress up part).

So then at the end he goes (in his role), "This discussion has ended! Over there we have a crazy woman" - he points to the girl next to me - "there, a loud one" - points to the girl a bit further away, "and there" - points to ME - "the UGLY one!"

Everyone is class started going "Oooooo...diss" and snickering and making fun of me. :( Why did I have to be the ugly one? Well I know why, but still.

:redface::redface::redface:

And to top it off, I am currently listening to one of my guy friends going on about how beautiful another one of my girlfriends is.

Damn this acne and these redmarks!!!! I know that if I didn't have them, I would feel so much better, be so much more confident, and look totally natural, with no heavy layer of makeup on.

:(

How long will this be around?! :shifty:

WHAT THE FLYING JESUS MONKEY FUCK? You should have thrown a chair at him. AND HE'S A TEACHER?!?! I propose you make up horrible rumours about how he likes to have sex with parrots at the weekend and spread them around the school. What a prat.

Wow, that's one aweful moment to have lived through. If you could sit

through that you can do anything.

Don't worry about it. How old are you? I started to treat mine seriously when

I was about 15, and within a few months I felt a ton better. Hang in there :comfort:

WHAT THE FLYING JESUS MONKEY FUCK? You should have thrown a chair at him. AND HE'S A TEACHER?!?! I propose you make up horrible rumours about how he likes to have sex with parrots at the weekend and spread them around the school. What a prat.

I still can't believe a teacher actually did this, even if you were supposedly roleplaying. Beat him with a fucking steel pipe! I'm sure you're actually devastatingly beautiful and he cries himself to sleep every night that he will never again be young and able to secure such a hottie as you :hand: Twatface.

Ouch, that sucks, i'm hoping it wasn't a personal jibe and more in relation to the character you were portraying.

Similiar thing happened when i was in school, ironically in History class aswell, can't remember what we was doing (something on WW2) and i was one of the world leaders and the Teacher referred to me as "The Big Ugly Stupid *whatever leader i was*) evryone laughed and i died a little inside :doubt:

Oh my. If I were called that in class I would've ran out of the room crying—or excuse myself for the comfort room and then cry.

Oh well, do not take that seriously. At least you got to play someone intelligent, not a useless overrated person in history. :)

Yes, I know.

I was way too shocked to react. :(

And to add to the lovely life of mine, I just found out a huge bunch of my "closest" friends were out all day hanging out without me. :cry: Not fair.

So I asked one of my those girls (who is REALLY "close" to me) if me and her could also hang out one day. So she's really hesitant and goes, "Ummm...yeah...one day...maybe..."

And what sucks is that this isn't the first time. I keep telling myself they forgot me, or they thought I couldn't make it, but this is one time too many. :(

I'm so hated. :(:cry:

Teachers make mistakes...and that was one huge big one. :( They know better than that! It's such a hard age, everything is so darn personal even when it's not meant to be, nor even really an insult but teachers (and fellow students) forget what it is like to be hurt or else they're just so darn jealous of someone that they purposefully exclude those whom they call 'friends.'

Oh that was one big run-on sentence, but I hope you understood it. ;)

You are NOT the ugly one. Do tell him that that hurt your feelings or you don't need a lecture in the pain of labeling or stereotyping. And the inaccuracy of said labeling. ;)