Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mlh1987jr

Jojoba Oil!

Hey Everyone,

I know that you have probably heard this before, but here it goes. My Name is Michael and I am helping Dan out at the office.

Dan found a locally grown organic Jojoba Oil and would like to get member feedback. The First 20 people to email me back get a free small bottle of organic Jojoba to test. But the only catch is that you have to give us feedback on how you like it! Just post in this thread when you receive your sample and have tried it a few times.

[email protected]

Thanks,

Michael Hanenburg

Anyone who is struggling with dryness or flaking skin should consider taking advantage of this offer. Organic jojoba oil is pricey stuff, too, so a little feedback in exchange for a bottle of organic jojoba oil is a great deal :P

I'm happy to suggest ways to use the jojoba oil for those who haven't tried it out before.

Well i have Severe acne and have just started taking roaccutane..

i bought some Jojoba Oil from a local store about 2 weeks ago. It wasent Pure stuff it was just added into the Nivia Moisturiser.. I use it because my skin was strting to peel after i had had a warm wash when i dabbed it with a towel so i decided to use this Jojoba Oil, i though to myself i needed a moisturieser with a bit off added effect "the oil" so decided to try it out and my skin was super dry before hand but after i had applied it 3-4 times the skin was smooth and soft it looked abit shiney.. and also once applied made my inactive red marks redder.. but after about 1 hour it helped my complexion and was still soft and supple. I would be very intrested in trying 100% Jojoba Oil.

Cheers

steven

Michael got a full time job! So he hasn't been around too much. boo. :) But he's coming in tonight to send out these jojoba samples. Sorry it took a while.

I got some today. I was like what the hell is this liquid- drugs? Then I saw Dan Kern and his little message inside.

This product doesn't have any insect eggs in it right?

I got some today. I was like what the hell is this liquid- drugs? Then I saw Dan Kern and his little message inside.

This product doesn't have any insect eggs in it right?

I got mine too. Nothing like getting a bottle of golden liquid in the mail. ;)

Mine was egg free. :)

How are you supposed to use this stuff with the regimen. I heard it relieves flakes but when do I put it on?

Do I need to apply an additional moisturizer?

Use it however you want to. You can add a few drops of it to your favorite moisturizer, or try it alone and see if it can keep your skin hydrated.

Now it's time to pay up to my side of the deal.

I've been using it for 2 days with Dan's moisturizer and it does keep my skin moist. It's a little shiny so I just use a tiny drop and it does it! Will Dan be making a Jojoba Oil product? I saw some at Trader Joe's for $6/4oz which is pretty cheap since you only need a little.

Btw, Dan's sample is HUGE!

I like it so far. But if Dan does make a product, I'll probably won't buy it since Trader Joe's is selling it for $6/4oz. Shipping with Dan's would be $3-$4 and the product would be $5-15 I estimate.

Unless he can make them into stores, I don't see why I should buy it instead of Desert Essence.

I am absolutely loving this so far. I use a few drops immediately after washing my face, while it is still wet, and it has really helped eliminate any flakes. So far, I have not broken out any from it, but I will keep you posted.

My face feels very soft and smooth after using.

Thanks so much for the sample! I was surprised at the size of the bottle, I was expecting a tiny sample-size bottle. This is more like a 3oz bottle :D

So far my skin has really liked it. I had previously used Linda Sy's moisturizing oil, which had jojoba oil in it, but I had never used pure jojoba oil. I love that it keeps my skin from being dry but it doesn't leave that uncomfortable greasy feel. I've had no negative reactions from it so far. So I have to say that I love it! Thanks again Dan and Michael :)

Thanks so much for the sample! I was surprised at the size of the bottle, I was expecting a tiny sample-size bottle. This is more like a 3oz bottle :D

So far my skin has really liked it. I had previously used Linda Sy's moisturizing oil, which had jojoba oil in it, but I had never used pure jojoba oil. I love that it keeps my skin from being dry but it doesn't leave that uncomfortable greasy feel. I've had no negative reactions from it so far. So I have to say that I love it! Thanks again Dan and Michael :)

Very cool you guys. I plan on bottling this in 2, 8, and 16oz. sizes, and keeping prices as low as I can. Organic jojoba is crazy expensive though. I had no idea until I got a quote. But I think I can still kick Trader Joe's butt :)