Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cupcake_19

I just bought Aqua Gycolic Cleanser... but

I notice it makes me face kind of itchy after using it... is that normal !!!???? Is that a sign that something wrong?

Oh yah, am I allowed to use BP as a spot treatment while im using this cleanser?

Plz help.. THANKS !!

It's probably itchy because of the glycolic acid. If you haven't used glycolic acid before then your skin will have to adjust to it. You should be fine with BP spot treating.

good luck!

Wait, I do the same thing but I still use BP all over? Is that bad? I'm also Asian if that makes a dif, but that's what my derm told me to do, except I use AG now instead of Glytone...

For myself, the first 2 weeks of use my skin was a little red, irritated, and peeling.

Now I use it once daily (at night) followed by an application of BP. Doesn't bother my skin at all, and I have extremely sensitive skin. The key is I don't wash in the morning...if I do it is only with a very light splash of water and that is it. I find if I wash in the morning my skin gets red and irritated and itchy.

Wait, I do the same thing but I still use BP all over? Is that bad? I'm also Asian if that makes a dif, but that's what my derm told me to do, except I use AG now instead of Glytone...

is it bad to wash w/ Aqua Glycolic morning and night??? I just got it...now im a lil scared to use it! i dont want my face to like..peel! haha

It should be ok to wash morning and night with the cleanser. However, if your face feels irritated I would cut down to once a day until your face adjusts to the cleanser, then use it twice a day.

thanks everyone......

ihope i dont break out using this...

i feel kind of doubtful that this will work (only cause i've heard n tried about sooo many "great" products and it doesnt do shit) n this is just a cleaser... *sigh*