Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
beezteez

Aqua Glycolic question

So.. im a guy, and i dont wear make up, so the toner that came in the pack i dont really want to use after morning/night wash because it might be too much for my skin

my question is, is it ok for me to soak my face in the middle of the day (thats what i usually do for about 60 seconds in warm water just to get some oil on the surface off, no clenser though) and then apply the toner?

well, i dunno the answer to your question but what i would suggest for now is to see how it goes with just the cleanser, it may be all you need.

Over irritating is really bad n if your prone to it i would just leave the toner for the first few weeks see how it goes with just the cleanser.

cheers man, n best of luck. btw im thinking of ordering the aqua glycolic stuff aswell, hope it works out for ya :)

well, i dunno the answer to your question but what i would suggest for now is to see how it goes with just the cleanser, it may be all you need.

Over irritating is really bad n if your prone to it i would just leave the toner for the first few weeks see how it goes with just the cleanser.

cheers man, n best of luck. btw im thinking of ordering the aqua glycolic stuff aswell, hope it works out for ya :)

I agree with Weedman.