Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dani Lou

I'm Done!!!!!! And I'm so happy!!!

I went to my derm and my accutane course is officially over!!!!! :dance: I am completely clear and never had as much confidence as I do now. Just wanted to thank everyone for posting on these boards...by reading them it's helped me get through the last 6 months.

For any of you contemplating this treatment, it's well worth it. I was scared to take it because of the side effects and put off taking it for a long time after 3 derms told me it's my only option. The side effects turned out to be minimal and I'm so glad I did it.

For any of you on it and feeling like you'll never clear, hang in there.....it will get better!!!

Congratulations on your success with isotretinoin! It's nice of you to take the time to post a positive story...and the very kind thanks to the members of this community. :)

Guest AcneProne_1977

CONGRATULATIONS, I'm so happy for you!! :dance:

Thank you guys.....I'll still browse the forum and answer any questions. Hopefully I won't be back for a second round!

Thanks!

Guest ready2Bclear

Hey did u have oily skin before? I have oily skin, but since being on tane its no where near as oily before. has your oil come back?

Hey did u have oily skin before? I have oily skin, but since being on tane its no where near as oily before. has your oil come back?