Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi everyone,

I've been on sotret for about a month now and I've been using cetaphil sunblock throughout the month on my face but lately it seems to be burning my skin a bit whenever i apply it. What kind of sunblock would you all recommend?

thanks for the help!

i recomend using a mineral based sunscreen with either zinc or titanium as the blocking agent, preferably zinc as it's healing. there's devita spf 30, lavera's anti-aging spf 20. if you want something heavier for your body i highly recomend badger's spf 30, and UV natural's spf 30 is also good. just tried hauschka's spf 30 for sensitive skin, i love it.

hope this helps :-)

Hi everyone,

I've been on sotret for about a month now and I've been using cetaphil sunblock throughout the month on my face but lately it seems to be burning my skin a bit whenever i apply it. What kind of sunblock would you all recommend?

thanks for the help!

Through my whole course I used Neutrogena with helioplex spf 55. It's non greasy, absorbs right away and doesn't smell like a traditional sunblock.

Hi everyone,

thanks for the help!

Aveeno! It's definetly a bit expensive (well, if you consider 10-12 dollar sunblock expensive) but it works wonders! I'm naturally very fair- I'm talking porcelain skin. I put it on only once one day when I was out in the sun for a long period of time (I was stupid and never reeaplied) and I didn't get burned! Don't do what I did though and not reeaply every two hours- I got lucky

Neutrogena with SPF 85 with helioplex. Thats what I used at the beach and it worked perfect.

When I plan on bein out in the sun all day. I use coppertone spf 15 on nose and ears. I use coppertone spf 8 everywhere else.

i've been using sunsense

the clinique city block is very popular but alot of ppl don't know, that you actually need around a table spoon of product to actually protect you skin. so i don't suggest that one