Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nick004

Is this a good regimen?

Alright, first off, I have VERY sensitive skin so whenever I wash my face, my face turns flakey, looks dry, and feels kind of tight.

My question is, is this a good regimen for my skin type?

Morning:

Cetaphil Daily Face Wash

Moisturize with Bio-Oil

Night:

Cetaphil Daily Face Wash

..Then put Aloe Vera (right from the plant) on for about 10 mins then wash off.

I have the same type of skin. I have been through so many different cleansers trying to find one that works without drying me out, Im actually getting ready to buy yet another and try that. So I know how you feel having sensitive skin.

I think your regimen seems really good. I dont know that it will help with acne concerns though. I only say that because there are no actual acne fighting products included in there. You could also try Fruit Of The Earth Aloe vera gel, it may save you some time rather than using it directly from the plant. And really if you wanted to, you wouldnt even need to rinse the aloe off, you could just leave it on, It would probably benefit your skin more this way.

Overall though, the Regimen seems like it would be alright to use with sensitive skin. Hope that helped.

Alright, first off, I have VERY sensitive skin so whenever I wash my face, my face turns flakey, looks dry, and feels kind of tight.

My question is, is this a good regimen for my skin type?

Morning:

Cetaphil Daily Face Wash

Moisturize with Bio-Oil

Night:

Cetaphil Daily Face Wash

..Then put Aloe Vera (right from the plant) on for about 10 mins then wash off.

Ok first of all...do you have active acne? Cetaphil isn't supposed to have such a reaction. have you tried any other cleansers? maybe its not suitable. You should maybe consider using a stronger moisturiser since you've mention tight and dry skin. And perhaps a calming toner...like witch hazel to bring down the redness. Aloe vera is great but i'm not sure if u do have acne..if so..i doubt your regimen is helping with it.