Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest delta force operators

Interviews with a guy that undertands women

Now taking questions

Is this a joke???

Nothing you just said would EVER attract me to a guy. In fact, everything you just said reminded me of those gross, overconfident idiots that lurk at every university. So fellows reading this, please don't think these are the kinds of qualities that will get you a good woman.

wow you are pathetic

these are the models, this doesnt work on low self esteem chicks, and why would u settle for less, thers no league u can pull chicks of all varietys

Is this a joke???

Nothing you just said would EVER attract me to a guy. In fact, everything you just said reminded me of those gross, overconfident idiots that lurk at every university. So fellows reading this, please don't think these are the kinds of qualities that will get you a good woman.

the key is having "balls of steel" and being "cocky and funny"

i basically said that girls are attracted to jerks couse of the emotional rush girls get from being around the jerk, THis is a natural aphrodisiac that girls like

Im saying how would u act if u knew without a doubt that this girl was totally into you

HOW WOULD U ACT

I got "the girl" and I'm not a jerk.

Explain your logic on that one, shitstain. :D

Oh, that's right -- you're riding on the Neanderthal caveman OOGA BOOGA vibe.

Which is exactly why you'll fall in this life. :wavey:

If I were you, I'd fade and fade quick. You're very unprepared for the battle you're leaping into. :)

First it irritates me I'm even posting on this thread, I think the best form of censorship is to ignore the idiots, but I just wanted to point out one small flaw in your argument about you not being a 'wussy', brilliant vocabulary by the way.

Girls like true confidence, you know, the kind of confidence you find in a guy who doesn't feel like he has to 'bust my balls' to get me interested. The kind of guy who is confident enough to be himself and trusts that will be enough to get my attention and keep it. Hiding behind a fake persona, an abusive one at that, is sort of the 'wussy' action here, in my humble, emotional, female opinion.

I got "the girl" and I'm not a jerk.

Explain your logic on that one, shitstain. :D

Oh, that's right -- you're riding on the Neanderthal caveman OOGA BOOGA vibe.

Which is exactly why you'll fall in this life. :wavey:

If I were you, I'd fade and fade quick. You're very unprepared for the battle you're leaping into. :)

jen, my name is Delta and u are toast.

why dont u read The Rules.

I think the general consensus is that you are naive and ignorant if you think being a jerk is the secret to getting laid. And no, being a jerk will ESPECIALLY not work on confident girls.

I think the general consensus is that you are naive and ignorant if you think being a jerk is the secret to getting laid. And no, being a jerk will ESPECIALLY not work on confident girls.

look i put it this way, the sex is way better for the girl if shes with someone that has power, theres differnt ways of showing power and one of them is basically being a jerk

i came to this realization from realizing that i was attracted to bitches literally, and just turned the tables on the girls.

Why do I recognise your name? Oh yes, that's right; search on it and youll find a ream of posts or threads centered around being a complete chauvenistic jackass.

Sorry if this was already mentioned but I had to reply before reading the full thread.

Relationships out of an inbalance of power is slavery. Period.

I'd rather be in a relationship out of mutual love. It is a higher trait.