Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi,

I am looking for a SPF that will not be to greasy on my face..

I am currently using Cetaphil 15 spf with parsol and it is makin my face a little greasy..

can this cause break outs?

Thanks

-b

I've never found a moisturizer with SPF in it that hasn't made my face at least a tiny bit glossy, but it will be far less shiny if you pick and SPF that specifically says Oil Free.

Neutrogena makes some good ones, and Biore makes a really nice, lightweight SPF moisturizer in their Pore Shrinking line.

I've never found a moisturizer with SPF in it that hasn't made my face at least a tiny bit glossy, but it will be far less shiny if you pick and SPF that specifically says Oil Free.

Neutrogena makes some good ones, and Biore makes a really nice, lightweight SPF moisturizer in their Pore Shrinking line.

Thanks!

How is your regimen goin?

Are the Nature's Cure kit working? What about the Toner?

-b

Thanks!

How is your regimen goin?

Are the Nature's Cure kit working? What about the Toner?

-b

My regimen is working great! I haven't been this clear since I was like, 7.

I've been using the Nature's Cure for close to two years now, maybe more. It never cured my acne, but it really helped. It wasn't quite enough to clear my skin completely, though, and when I tried to stop cold turkey, my face broke out worse than ever. I imagine it would have been different if I eased off of it, but I figure I might as well just keep taking it since it's not very inconvenient and it's not expensive. When I work up the courage, I'll try easing off of it and see what happens.

I like the Burt's Bees toner (I've been using it for a couple months), but it's definitely harsh. When this bottle is done, I don't think I'll get it again, though they do have some other toners that are gentler, they just don't suit my skin type. I'll be trying Avalon which has had great reviews, even from people with oily, breakout prone skin.

But the toner is the only thing I'm planning on changing. Everything else is working really well for me!

You should try Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch sunblock. I have oily skin and it goes on completely dry and makes your skin feel soft. Comes in SPF 30, 45, 55, and 70.