Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
roxy250

From eating very healthy My skin is clearing!

just for the past month I been eating real healthy like having fresh fruits vegtables... and taking Fish oil,saw palmetto, and zinc... and I see a huge difference in my skin... I only have mild pustular acne.. for breakfest i hav 4 eggwhites no fat... with green tea.. lunch i have an apple with lentil soup or tuna fish.. and for dinner i have broccoli and spinach and chicke/fish/or meat.. Eating thisway plus drinking ALOt of water is realling clearing my skin up.. and im currently just starting dans regimen.. Trust me diet does affect acne alot... Change of diet really helps the skin! Im currently investigating on using high power antioxidants aswell I feel this works wonders!

That is really awesome!! Add in vitamin C in there, and it will come together even nicer :). Also a source of vitamin A. Those two, you have to do :) I know you may get enough from broccoli, but not close enough as you will benefit from with supplementing :)

Good for you, I wish i could eat completely healthy but it's nearly impossible when your on a high calorie diet.

How many calories are you trying to consume in a day. I normally eat 3000+ calories a day and pretty much follow the Paleo diet.