Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bmwboy2007

Cyst injection

Hey guys i have a question im thinking about geting a cyst injected.

Has anyone here done this before? do you know if it would aggervate the near by skin?

it says its a steroid. ive hear like freakin 90 times the steriods are realy bad with ppl with acne. and i want to be puting that into my body, even in an injection form?

i guess my main question is to the poeple who have had a cyst /removed/injected did it cause any problems as far as making your near by skin worse?

my cyst got worse when i first got it injected. then, it got much better than it was before the injection.

I have had over 60 cysts injections. They work wonders, and as long as your insurance covers them (mine does!!! some dont ;( ) then go for it. you will thank yourself. I had many embaressing cysts that never got injected, but if I had wouldve saved me weeks of humiliation.. do it!!

Now what type of cysts are you all speaking of - Sebaceous cysts?? Abscesses?? Or something different. They've always lanced mine - if we are talking about the same thing??