Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
edddyyy21

cold water...?

my face feels really good after rinsing my face for about 20 seconds with cold water AFTER washing it with warm water and my face wash...is this bad for my skin and what does it do for it? anyone else do this?? thanks

hahaha... EDDY!!! lol. I always see your questions. It's like I'm a magnet to them!

ANYWAYS... =D

Cold water isn't bad for your skin..... I do it! After I wash my face with warm water, I rinse with cold water because it feels nice. All I know is... cold water closes up the pores, and warm water opens up the pores. So......you wash all the bacteria and germs and oil on your skin with warm water. And when you're done, you use cold water so the pores close up and there are less chances of any more crap getting into your pores and causing pimples... <3

oh yeaaaaaaa. lol

okay... trig homework is calling my name. FRICK! ^_^

So.. you're OUT of school?!?! lol. meaning... you're over 18?! =D wow! you're so lucky.

I'm in 10th grade... I take all these stupid classes that "challenge" myself. not my idea! ^^