Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I bought the Alpha Hydrox 10 percent enhanced lotion b/c the 12 percent souffle has not helped my skin at all. Anyways, they are including the alpha hydrox spot light target skin lightener. It contains 10 percent AHA and hydroquinone. I have asian skin.

Is using the skin lightener going to be a bad idea? They included it as a gift but i heard so many bad things about hydroquionne i am scared it might make my skin worst.

I bought the Alpha Hydrox 10 percent enhanced lotion b/c the 12 percent souffle has not helped my skin at all. Anyways, they are including the alpha hydrox spot light target skin lightener. It contains 10 percent AHA and hydroquinone. I have asian skin.

Is using the skin lightener going to be a bad idea? They included it as a gift but i heard so many bad things about hydroquionne i am scared it might make my skin worst.

yeah don't use hydroquine. It's for brown marks and if your trying to fade stuff that are from acne most likely it's redmarks which doesn't do much if any at all. I used kojic acid which is also a skin lightener it did nothing. I also have asian skin. Or as my old doctor put it oriental skin and she said no treatments for scarring would for me. how great.

yeah don't use hydroquine. It's for brown marks and if your trying to fade stuff that are from acne most likely it's redmarks which doesn't do much if any at all. I used kojic acid which is also a skin lightener it did nothing. I also have asian skin. Or as my old doctor put it oriental skin and she said no treatments for scarring would for me. how great.

dude tell me about it. nothing has worked so far. I've used hydroquinone, kojic acid. I believe that's about it. None that have worked. sadly that is. Although I will be testing out desitin(diaper rash and the like) I know I seem to try everything can't help it heh. ACV was kinda useless for me. Lemon egg white mask too. But then again I can't say I tried them long enough but enough to give me results I suppose.

dude tell me about it. nothing has worked so far. I've used hydroquinone, kojic acid. I believe that's about it. None that have worked. sadly that is. Although I will be testing out desitin(diaper rash and the like) I know I seem to try everything can't help it heh. ACV was kinda useless for me. Lemon egg white mask too. But then again I can't say I tried them long enough but enough to give me results I suppose.

i'm 19 i had acne when i was 11 and I dunno about the redmarks thing it could be true although last year my marks from acne were not as red. I dunno I think it depends my cousin doesn't have any marks from acne and he is also asian. It could be that my acne got very severe over the summer and now it's fine again I'm not sure. Is your redmarks really prominent?

i'm 19 i had acne when i was 11 and I dunno about the redmarks thing it could be true although last year my marks from acne were not as red. I dunno I think it depends my cousin doesn't have any marks from acne and he is also asian. It could be that my acne got very severe over the summer and now it's fine again I'm not sure. Is your redmarks really prominent?

Hydroquoine is not useful at all at fading red marks.... its only good for sundamaged skin (brown patches)... for some of you out there your marks may be red but it could also have some brownness on top of the red, so in that sense, the hydroquoine will help fade some brown but for TRUE red marks and redness, hydroquinone will do NOTHING, in fact it may irritate the skin even more making it more red.

My redmarks are very visible. You might think it is acne in a way if you have no idea the difference between acne and redmarks. Most of my red marks are on the right side of my face. I have maybe 12 red/brown marks on my face yet the left side of my face have maybe 2 or 3. I am pretty clear on my left side.

My redmarks are very visible. You might think it is acne in a way if you have no idea the difference between acne and redmarks. Most of my red marks are on the right side of my face. I have maybe 12 red/brown marks on my face yet the left side of my face have maybe 2 or 3. I am pretty clear on my left side.

I'm not sure as a big BLOTCH i have 4 2 on both sides as for the individual than I probably have a lot. Depends on the lighting.