Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
THX

Do I have rosacea? Please help

I was wondering if what I have sounds like rosacea or an acne complication? My skin is usually noticeably red (but not vivid red), especially my cheeks, nose and chin (not my forehead). My skin is oily and while I don't get whiteheads anymore, I do have many blackheads on my nose and upper cheeks that I can't seem to get rid of. My chin is blackhead free though. I usually become really red if I get too nervous/anxious or when I work out. While this hasn't happened lately, at times if I really push myself during a jog/workout, my face becomes very red and my upper lip and forehead will sting like mad. That said, these episodes of flushing go away fairly quickly - but I always have residual redness - less so when I first wake up.

Note, I first began to notice this at age 17. I'm now 21, I've only really thought of rosacea since I was able to get rid of most of my acne (minus blackheads). I thought the redness would leave when the acne did.

Btw, does anyone know of a product that I can put on my face to reduce its redness?