Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bighomedog11

Hair Bumps

Hey,I recently notice i am starting to break out under my chin. I noticed it was hair bumps an when i pull the little hair it makes the bumps bigger an cause more. I am wondering what kind of medicine would you recommend to clear this up.

Hey,I recently notice i am starting to break out under my chin. I noticed it was hair bumps an when i pull the little hair it makes the bumps bigger an cause more. I am wondering what kind of medicine would you recommend to clear this up.

I am a female and get these - I have 2 or 3 stray black hairs that cause pimples every month or so... Sometimes they pop thru on their own, and others a big pimple forms/ hence an ingrown hair.

Hopefully someone will come along to give u a suggestion soon, and in the meantime, i'll be waiting with great interest :)

Now I don't know that I'd start a serious regimen if it is ONLY those on her chin.... Does she have other skin issues... or just those??

BP may help - however, with ingrown hairs I would recommend maybe electrolysis... or getting rid of the 'cause' She could treat the ingrown hair bumps; but without getting to the root of the problem it may continue to arise... Know what I mean.

But yea, lemme know on the acne as far as does she have other issues....

Yes she has mild acne on her face too..

I would think she could try some kind of regimen then..... What type of acne is she dealing with.... Check out the different threads..... CLICK HERE That will help :)